The boys, my sis & me.

The boys, my sis & me.

Friday, October 1, 2010

25 BABY 25

I know the date that I decided to start loosing weight. It was Friday August 20th. I couldn`t tell you the date that the van dropped on my head, lol, but the date I became serious about loosing my access weight is and was very important!

In the last week I`ve been plateauing. Which has totally sucked, because I had been getting terrific results, up until that point. So I bought P90X, and decided to start running. Cause I wasn`t going to loose 20 pounds and let that be it. I have a goal in mind, dates set up for me to be successful with my weight loss goals, I`ve adjusted my eating habits hugely, and been bustin my ass with workouts. Of course I won`t be totally upset if I don`t make those goals, up until the plateau I was surprising myself with my accomplishment. My final goal is to be a happy & healthy weight at my birthday, April 7th. Happy Birthday to me :) LOL Any takers to take me out if I do make that goal ... (my question mark button doesn`t work, lol).

I am just feeling so much better about myself each day, as I step on the scale & see the pounds go down it makes me SO happy. I am taking pictures to see the weight loss. I took one last night, and compared it to when I was in Calgary, and you can see the difference already. Even if one of the ladies in my mommy school group says she can`t.

The only `problem` is that I have bought myself some new clothes when I got out of my last size pants last week. Well, the pants and shirts are already starting to feel too spacious. LOL But if that`s a problem, then I guess I`ll just accept it.

I am just doing select videos from P90X, cause I am not the right weight or have the right strength or endurance for it right now. But the videos are helping me to get over my hump. And the running, well it`s just starting off, but as I said before, I want to run a 5K next summer. So I`ll get there.

I am realising there really isn`t anything I cant do if I put my mind to it. And it`s such a terrific feeling of strength. Life is going really good :)

1 comment:

  1. Signing up for a 5k is grate way to get motivated, that's how I started with my running. Grate to hair you are having good resulats with your waight loss.

    ReplyDelete