So today was soccer at the bowl. It`s almost shaped like a bowl, with one steep side and the rest with a gentle slope down the sides. So the boys love kicking the ball down the steep edge & then running and sliding down the grass (yes.... I know... grass stains... oh well! LOL) and running almost out of control to the bottom to catch their ball.
I know, and can feel winter around the corner. It`s not too far away now. So with each beautiful day is another opportunity to get outside and enjoy the weather before it gets too cold! I bring the kids snacks & juice to eat & drink on the way to the park from daycare, and then make a easy meal when we get home. The snack is enough to buy me another hour to two of time while we go enjoy the mild weather & sun.
So yes, there will always be lots of fall pictures of the kids & I playing outside. We get such harsh winters here that we enjoy each day until we can`t play outside anymore. Until April (maybe even March if we get lucky!), where at -5 (yes -5) we will find that warm, after a frigid winter, and be out in the beautiful sun & warmth in our fleeces playing around the melting snow. So enjoy the pics, cause soon we`ll have a white background to these pics! :)
It`s Winton the Super Soccer Star!
Being told to move out of the way of Ayden kicking.
Winston throwing his mad soccer super star blocking skills!
Up the bowl, down the bowl, up the bowl, down the bowl!
Me & my bestie Winnie! Dang I got lots of hair still! Even after just getting it cut! LOL





No comments:
Post a Comment