The boys, my sis & me.

The boys, my sis & me.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Oh my Ethan!

My E-boy (his self given nickname) just melts my heart. He is my lovie. He is just the sweetest, kindest most docile young boy I`ve ever known. I think I`ll just keep him as my son forever, cause I`m not sure if any girl (other than my wife Kim`s daughter Hannah) deserves him! I could let him go to Hannah. Only on the terms that we have HUGE family dinners every Sunday, and that we spend all family holidays together.... right Kim?!

Anyways enough of planning the arranged marriage!

Yes my Ethan is the sweetest young man. My heart just bursts with pride for that young man. He is so full of love. His big brown eyes are so handsome, and he`s always got such a sweet smile to his face and a joke or a kind word to say. I know my sister would take him in a heartbeat.... unfortunately it`s not him that I`m trying to shake off! LMAO! Just the youngest two! Nahhhhhhhhhh no one else could handle my boys, and I know that! And I can`t live without them! They`re all mine :)


Back of picture.

Front of picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment