The boys, my sis & me.

The boys, my sis & me.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Update alert!

Oh wow, look at me go! Two posts in one night! Is it Christmas early?!?!


Nooooooo,


Cheryl's just bored... LOL I know, that can't happen. Really I'm not. But I feel the eyes looking at me ready to pounce to say I've been neglecting my family & friends duty to update you all about myself & the boys. So here I am.... I'm really suppose to be studying you know..... LOL But I know you all are way more important!


Sureeeeeeeeee you are... Ha ha!


Anyways. Updating you all.


Ayden


He has now officially changed his FB status to married.... no, he is not really married. LOL I'd hate for my 15 year old to get married so young. He is just a goof! I love that boy! He is doing excellent at school. I am so proud of him! He is so smart, and just so quick witted. he cracks me up daily, I really enjoy his company. I usually get people saying "Oh he's 15... yikes, that's a tough age". But he ISN'T! I am so lucky & blessed. I don't know if it'll happen another 3 times (Oh please how I hope it does... lol) But if it doesn't I'll try to remember these times with my terrific teen! He is going to Edgerton this weekend to go spend Halloween with his bro's! He won't get to spend Halloween night with them, since I'll have to pick him up before then, but he's happy enough to just go back there and see his friends.


Ethan


My 8 year old. The smile he has in his eyes. I could gush on & on about Ethan. He is a handsome young man. BUT that's just how much I love him. NOT an update. LOL So Ethan update. He's SO excited to be an army guy for Halloween! His Daddy is even going to cam paint him up. Which is awesome, for Ethan. Ethan & the younger 2 are going to spend this weekend with their Daddy. They are all so excited to do so. Which is awesome! Ethan got 3 Star Wars Lego thingies... yes I don't really know what they are, but their time consuming to build and he couldn't be happier! And 2 new video games with his birthday money. He got I think a Crash Bandicoot one, and some sort of Race Car one that he was hoping for. So he's super happy about that! He had a terrific birthday, got to pick out his video games yesterday at Walmart, and told everyone, and I mean EVERYONE it was his birthday! OMG I just love it! I remember being that age, and being so excited it was my birthday and I had to tell everyone. So I just laughed at him. I only noticed that he was telling everyone when we were in line at the till and the guy behind us said "Happy Birthday" to Ethan. Which made me snap my head around and look at the dude then to Ethan, who had his terrific little grin across his face. So I just smiled, laughed and let it go. He is awesome.... and now 8!


Aston


Oh my Stan the Man. He is just awesome! He is writing up a storm. He loves writing out his name, actually all of our names. He is growing up so quickly, I can see how mature he is becoming as he is nearing the age 5. He is conceding more to his younger brother, and letting things go easier. He knows how to count down backwards, especially when it's time to go visit with Daddy. LOL Of course! He is going to take one of his brothers Halloween costumes, I have a feeling. He has enjoyed dressing up as an army guy so much this week with Ethan's vest & kit. But then today he was saying he wants to be the police officer. But I think he was suppose to be the fire man. It doesn't matter. Whichever he wants to be I'm sure they can figure it out.


Ewan


Which I should have wrote.... NOOOOOOOO NOT EWAN....... EWAN THOMAS!!!! Because, my baby has officially changed his name. Obviously Ewan, isn't a good enough name for my youngest. I'm not sure if it's all because Thomas the Tank is the coolest thing to him, and having the middle name Thomas is.... the....best.... thing..... EVER..... He isn't so hot on having the last name Cook. So I think he's pretty much dropped it. Cook doesn't exist to him. Don't even mention it, or else see the above, capital letter first sentence, because you will get use to hearing it. I'm sure you all have watched it on the video on FB, he is my puppy...that eats food out of a bowl without a spoon but full on face in the bowl. LOL NOOOOOO he does NOT get that from his mother, thankyouverymuch....I do try to teach them their basic manners. However, how they use them in a practice sense, is not always properly applied! Meh.... bigger battles to fight... sometimes... LOL Other than that. I'm not too sure if he's going to enjoy Halloween. I sure hope he does. I think the whole candy thing will lure him in. He wasn't too excited to get dressed up last year, but once out & about, he was stoked, and was running from house to house. so I'm sure this year will be great for him. I hope!


Cheryl


It's my turn! Wow, how exciting! Okay so what to write about me... Well I'm doing well at school. Not my A average. But I'm at about a B average. I am committing more time to studying now. I've messed around enough. My grades are good, but not quite where I want them to be. By finals I want them to all be at about 80% or higher. That will give me back to my all A's. And I'll get it ;) I know I will!


So I'm also almost at my weight loss goal early. I said 40 by December 25, Christmas day. I'm at 34 pounds lost right now. So that's awesome for me. BUT I obviously still have 6 pounds to loose. I've been going slack actually on working on it. Sooooo I really got to get back to it. I did say 40 pounds originally. I think just to challenge myself I'm going to aim for 50 total. So that bumps me up to needing to loose 16 pounds by Dec 25. But honestly... as long as I get above or to 40 pounds as my original goal by the date, then I'll be super happy, and proud of myself. But that's just 1/2 of my total goal. The other half is another 40 by my Birthday. So I'm excited to move forward. I was feeling super sick & tired there for a a few weeks. But I'm getting my energy back again now. So I'm ready to do it!


I've been thinking ahead. Not too far ahead. LOL But to the next time I'm going to be getting a good break. And that is from December 26- Jan 2. That's when M is taking the kids. I won't have school to study for, and I won't have young kids to look after. Well I figured I should do something for myself during that time. Well, hopefully Ayden will come along with me. But I was thinking of heading to Jasper from Dec 27 to Dec 31. I'd like to get out there and go skiing for those 4 days. I haven't skied in forever, and totally miss it. I'll be honest. I really wanted to go somewhere warm. But I'm on a student budget, and so I looked around what was close, and Jasper is just a few hours down the road. So why not rent a hotel room, go skiing all day and just chill?! Yep sounds like a good time to me :) Maybe a reward for getting those A's I plan on!


Other than chores, laundry, studying, and child rearing, that's about all that's new & exciting in my life! Other wise it's the same ol', same ol' here in the Cook house, which feels far above the Arctic Circle lately! LOL No more snow hopefully for a while! But what else can I expect? We do live in Edmonton :)

No comments:

Post a Comment