Ha ha ha... probably no one other than my wifey Kim missed me :) I'll go through everything. A-Z start to finish, and then I PROMISE, I won't update for another 2-3 weeks. LMAO! Ha ha ha! Okay! I'll try to do it more often... I'm sorry!
So where to begin? Well, I know where, let's start with Ewan. Since he is up right now at 3:33am with me. LOL Tonight, Aston smashed the lid of the toy box on Ewan's pinkie finger. So it's extremely swollen, and looks like my face after the van landed on it. I checked it for mobility, it is bending and moving well, so I don't think it is broken. But Ewan's been waking up all night fussing & crying about it. He just took some Tylenol, for it so, here's hoping that he will fall asleep while playing with his cars, while watching Cars. But he might be like his mother and in it for the long haul.
Other than the finger for Ewan, he's had a on & off cough. But the best part of Ewan right now is that he is a joker. He can be one serious and stern young man, but when he gets close to someone, like our daycare workers, he is hilarious! I am so glad to see the wicked humour come out in my little boy. He's been such a serious young man. I always hoped that he wouldn't be or take life too seriously. But he is really growing into a terrific character. He laughs and makes jokes, that the daughter of our mother-daughter daycare duo finds so funny, and she tells me, which cracks me up. All my boys have a great sense of humour. But Ewan was just a touch too serious, so Ewan coming into having a humour is definitely something to write home about!
Let's jump from Ewan to my ghetto van. Oh my poor ghetto van. Well she did make away pretty well. For having her rear end busted up at about 40-50 km's per hour, she managed to take a good hit and come away not too badly. I know, I know.... Everyone says she's bad luck, and I should get rid of her. Well that'll be easy, when someone hands me a free car to replace her! LOL Here's the thing... a little secret between you & me. She is fully paid for. I do not owe one cent on her, I just pay insurance & gas monthly. So while I'm going to school, we have to build a relationship on love... not this abusive stuff we have going on between her & I. LOL I have faith that Mrs GV (ghetto van... in case you didn't catch on) and I will work things out. Have a smooth sailing relationship from here on in. Just don't tell her.... but I do plan on dumping her in the end for an upgrade.... But shhhhh! She doesn't need to know.
But yeah, so the accident. I had just picked up some flowers and was heading to the daycare to drop off the flowers to my ladies, who had bad news in their week. When smack....I was stopping for the car ahead of me, and the kid behind me, hit me....twice. He was young. I wouldn't say more than 20 years old. I even asked him if it was his parents vehicle he was driving. So he calls 911, as we`re exchanging numbers, the operator said since there was no one seriously injured at the scene, just to go to the local police department. We did. The cop at the counter was so funny & good to deal with. At one point as we were walking out to assess the damage on the vehicles, the kid asked me if I had his DL. I said no, but he had mine.... but then I thought... I just put mine in my wallet... Ohhhhhhhh! LOL So I said yeah, I must have put yours in my wallet sorry. Well then the cop starts in on me.... `Oh your stealing his licence.... I can charge you with holding two drivers licences... blah blah blah....` LOL So at least while at the police station I had a few laughs. The kid was good, did all the right things, he felt so bad. So I wasn`t pissed, whatever, it`s city driving. I just had a feeling that I was going to be in an accident some time soon.
The only thing is I got aches and pains. Feels like I`ve over done it on a workout. Sore muscles. So does Ayden. We`ll get over it. just a process. The only thing that bothers me, is that I use to have a bad back. It`s gotten better lately. But I had a nap today (no wonder I`m not sleeping now...) and I couldn`t move when I woke up from it. As per usual, I am fine now, and once I got up and moving it`s fine. But just that initial movement. Ugh! No good. But we did go to the walk in clinic, and got the ok from the Dr. So who knows...
And speaking of the GV, she had a rear tail/signal light out. Which by way of coincidence, ended up being the area that she got hit. So I finally went up to Canadian Tire and got new bulbs. Went through that little book, found the right code number, hoped that it was right and walked out of CT with my replacements. Did a whole bunch of of other errands, then came home. The kids were at home, so I decided to replace the bulbs before the kids saw me. Cause then I knew all bets were off. So I checked through my van... looking for a screwdriver to pop out the plastic pins at the back to take my taillight off. Do you think I could find one.... OH NO! No screwdrivers to be found. However, I did find a knife. LOL Oh yeah, a butter knife! Cause a screwdriver in my van makes no good sense at all, but a butter knife in the glove compartment is bang on common sense!! The second half to this thought is.... if I need a screwdriver, I have to go inside, if I go inside kids will see me, if kids see me, I am not changing my tail lights today... So I`m about 110% positive all my neighbours cringe when they see me trying to tackle DIY on the van. Some may even have their phone ready.... But today I just pried those little black pins out of their homes, changed the tail light bulbs, and put it all back together in about 5 minutes. Also tested it to make sure it worked. And it did! So another YAY me moment! Super simple!
OH! Looks like my little partner in crime is fading.... nighty night Ewan. Can`t hang with the likes of Grandma, Mommy & Aunty Pam yet... LOL
So my E-boy! It`s my 2nd oldest birthday here in 3 days! My baby is going to be 8 in a few days. Awwww, what a love. He is just the sweetest most gentile love. He is playing soccer, and also doing swimming lessons. And just is excelling and doing well in both! He is also doing so well in school! I am so proud of how awesome he is doing. He really is that kid that wants to be everyone`s friend and just cares about everyone. Here`s an example. I gave him his backpack today to go into the locker room & change. So almost everyone had left, and no Ethan. Well, that`s just Ethan and kind of normal, so I went to peek in to see if everything was okay. Oh yeah, everything was fine. He was busy helping another kid take off their shin guards & socks that he wasn`t even changed. LOL Oh my love. He just puts himself aside for last (like someone I know... hmmm) to guarantee that everyone else is ok. I can totally understand that, so I can`t blame him. LOL He`s such a good kid!
Let`s jump from Ethan to Aston. Aston, oh my Aston. Something is going on with Aston, he is having an emotionally hard time right now. And yes, anyone who knows him would think, is Aston anything other than emotional..... LOL Uh, no, not really, but, he is especially sensitive lately. Even more so than usual. Maybe he just has middle child, third in line to the crown syndrome. But I think the whole separation, divorce thing is getting to him. Even though pretty much since he was born his Daddy wasn`t around.... but maybe he`s really starting to realise that he isn`t with his father much. He is SO MUCH a Daddy`s boy. I`m sure if I said go, he`d pack up his stuff and start walking down the road. His heart belongs to his father, and I know this. I`m okay with it, I just want to help him feel better and not be sad or emotionally upset. BUT that aside, he is really starting to do well at school! He`s able to count past the number 50, he can write his own name, and is writing everyone elses names out on paper. It is just so darn cute. I`m so impressed with my little man, and just so proud of him. He is still very very shy. He clings, like cling wrap to my arm when we`re out in public. At the Wiggles concert & at the soccer arena today. My little shy guy in crowded public places. He`ll get through it all, he`s moving forward slowly either way.
So we`ve got, Aston, Ewan & Ethan. Now Ayden! Oh what would I do without Ayden! He makes me laugh & smile all day. He helps me out when I need him to, and he`s a great kid. But he still is a teenager. LOL He can piss me off or drive me crazy easy. But I don`t jump on his ass when he does. We discuss things. It a much better way of resolving issues. And it`s teaching him how to handle things well as a young man coming into his adulthood. I am so proud of him doing well in his school work. He is getting to see his friends on a regular basis in Edgerton, and will continue to as he keeps up his grades, overall, it`s all good. I can`t and won`t even think about the time when he doesn`t want to live here anymore. It`s not that far away, I mean he is in grade 11, and turning 16 in a month. Awww I can`t even think of that, I miss him just thinking of him leaving! Where is he going.... well neither him nor I know. LOL But he has talked about moving out after he`s done school a few times. So I wouldn`t stop him. He`s got to go out into the world just as I did, and make his own path. Just don`t tell him, but I`ll always take him back in if he needs to come home again ;)
What else.... we went to see the Wiggles. It`s wasn`t as good of a show as in Regina last year. This one seemed lower budget, we knew most songs but some of them that they sang we didn`t know. Oh and Murray wasn`t there. It was a shame. It was another guy, but without Murray, there wasn`t much guitar playing, so it seemed like less melody, and rhythm. The boys called him Murray, and I didn`t correct them. Why would I set it up for disaster like that!
Oh damn it. My question mark button isn`t working again. See I spoke too soon. It goes like this É instead of a freakin question mark. Ooooooooo that pisses me off. Ya know.... in most areas of my life I try not to get too happy about things right away, lol, yeah seems like a downer, but no, it seems whenever I get excited about anything, something always happens to ruin my excitement. I actually had a fellow Chem student (oddly named Martin) shake my hand about this whole theory, lol. So I try not to get too excited, since who knows what may happen. I obviously got WAY too excited about my question mark button, and now look, even before I`m done my 2nd entry, it`s back to being messed up! Damn it!
Oh and me.... sure, why not huh? I`m not that exciting. LOL Just the glue that holds it all together. As always still at school, still having a wicked time there. Not in a bad way either. I`m having so much fun! I love it there. I`m friends with the staff, I`m friends with a lot of students. I just enjoy it all. I have 3 ladies that I sit with, we all stick together, and the one that I recently started talking to more, cracks me up for the 2 classes we have together. OMG, I`d like to say she`s a bad influence on me, but I`m not sure if it`s the other way around or 50-50. Ha ha ha! She`s not going to be attending next semester, so I miss her already! LOL But my one girl, who`ve I`ve adopted her family as my own, we are in all 4 classes together again, and next semester all 3 classes. So I`m super stoked about that! And that one girl that`s my AB family, we are going to the CFR (Canadian Finals Rodeo) together! With her mom & sister. YAY! So exciting!
Oh and yes Halloween is coming up. I am a bit upset that we don`t live in a house where I can do my huge outdoor display! I have almost as much Halloween stuff as Christmas stuff. But my Christmas stuff is more for inside & Halloween is for outdoor. Plus our old house was rather large, so I have lotsa stuff! LOL Ah well, I still got it in the basement. It`ll keep. But the boys, for Halloween will be, Ethan - army guy, Aston & Ewan, a police officer & fireman. Not sure who`s going to be who, but I don`t think that matters. They`ll figure it out. And no, I don`t think that Ayden`s trick or treating this year.... I`m not sure though.
Okay, so that is the longest blog entry known to mankind. I have covered about everything I think.... any complaints will be sorted and filed immediately into the recycling bin, so you can try..... but I`m not sure when or if customer service will have a case number for you.... that`s if they even get back to you. Ha ha ha!
Until next time everyone! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment