The boys, my sis & me.

The boys, my sis & me.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Momma.... Can I come lay wif you?

Oh I love it when I`m sleeping, have slept through my alarm and I know that one of my little boys are asking for a morning cuddle. There is nothing better than laying there waking up and having a little one all snuggled up to you, talking quietly, and being woken up easily. I love it! I use to wake up for years to crying babies. Aston, then Ewan, or even both! So being asked if they can join me for a cuddle and laying there waking up slowly and having a morning chat with them. Awesome!

It`s one of those things that all of my boys have done as they have grown up. Each & every one of them. It`s something I`ll look back and have fond memories of. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment