The boys, my sis & me.

The boys, my sis & me.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Ahhhhhhhh feeling so good!

I am loving my new workout videos! They are so challenging, and make me sweat... but damn! It`s awesome! Who knew I would love working out this much! I mean I don`t wake up skipping to the TV and want to work out. But I mentally beat myself up a bit, then get up and do it. And I never regret doing it! The bonus part is that I`m getting in shape and loosing weight!

The program I`m doing is called P90X. Some may of heard of it. My spring momma ladies have been doing it off & on now & again. I was curious about it last year, but just couldn`t find it or afford it. So I waited. But then I started my own personal weight loss journey, lost some weight and then bought the P90X program. I wasn`t planning on using it until after Christmas or I hit my first weight loss goal. But then my girls started doing it. And I was hitting a plateau. I started running, off and on again to start. I did run a bit when I use to live in BC now & again. But never stuck with it. So I`m trying to stick with it more. Time is always an issue for me with the boys most likely being around, with exception of the one weekend a month.

But this is something for me. And I really do love it. Not just cause I want to loose weight or look better. I`m really enjoying my workouts, pushing myself physically, and seeing results from my efforts. I challenge myself mentally at school. I do exhaust myself entertaining my boys. But my workouts make me feel terrific. And I`m all about feeling terrific about myself in everyway!

I love that my online ladies are and always have been such a terrific support! You ladies rock! I love each and everyone of you! Like sisters across the world :) Keep up the hard work those that are being physically active and doing good for themselves! I am so proud of you all! We will all see some results, I know we will. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment