The boys, my sis & me.

The boys, my sis & me.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Stan the ladies man!

Lock up your daughters, Aston is all about the ladies. Here`s your warning now. I will not remind you. Aston wubs da ladies. Or so I`ve been told from daycare workers. He loves chatting up the girls, and helping them out. What a sweet little boy! But truth be told, I am not crazy about any of my boys dating. Maybe it`s a momma thing, abotu not wanting to loose her boys to other ladies. But I sure hope, that when the time comes, they pick someone with as much brains as beauty. Cause both are equally attractive! Make the right choice boys.... make the right choice! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I hear ya about the lady's man. Cohen is that way too. He can't concentrate during soccer practice because of the 3 cute girls on his team. He is always talking to them. Mostly one cute little girl with brown curly hair. Her mom is a computer nerd like Chris so at least he picks the girls who most likely will be very smart. :)

    ReplyDelete