The boys, my sis & me.

The boys, my sis & me.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Momma... mine don`t wuff you anymore!!

Which any parent with great 3 year old translating skills will tell you it means `Momma, you pissed me off and I`m not happy with you right now, but I`m going to say I don`t love you anymore cause that`s how I tell you.

Now the source of where this loving & enduring comment came from I`m sure isn`t surprising to anyone! If you guess Ewan, well yep, you would have guessed correctly! LOL

Oh my sweet little Ya-Ya, Duders, Pooders, Ewan Thomas, has a wickedly mean streak to him. To be honest, anyone who knows him just finds his pissiness adorable. It`s just one of those things that poor Ewan was probably genetically predispoitioned to be. And since we`re being honest, well Ewan comes from 2 gene pools of great head strong, and tell it like it is kind of people. So with generations of that being filtered down, it has now created a super head strong, strong willed, pissy child named Ewan.

My Ewan can find fault or blame with any situation.... anywhere!

Example: When I was camping with my mom & her beau. Sitting around the campfire with my parents, and my three youngest children. Ewan looks up towards the sky through the trees, and booms out `WHO DID THAT?!?!`

Myself, my mom, her boyfriend, and even the older two brothers look up to see what Ewan is squawking about. After looking for a bit, asking Ewan what he was asking about, etc. Ewan finally answers `TREES!!!!`And he sounded right freakin pissed about it! Of course, the rest of the family were laughing so hard we had tears in our eyes.

Ewan is like a wild card, he is not always one of those kids that is super friendly and super sweet. He will evaluate a situation and then decide if he`s going to be happy or not!

Let`s do picture evidence to this case history.

Happy Ewan sitting with my mom after our camping adventure in my house.
 Seconds later..... SO HAPPY to be posing with his brothers & grandparents... *sigh*.
We love you anyways Ewan Thomas ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment