The boys, my sis & me.

The boys, my sis & me.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Last time I checked, it was MY life.

Sometimes there are people in your life, and you wonder why they are. The kind of people who don`t have better lives than you, maybe their even struggling with their own personal wars, family dynamics, etc. But they are the kind of people whom tell you what is wrong with your life, what you should do to fix it, and make it better, even if you don`t think it`s broken. They are over opinionated, self righteous, people. I don`t want these kind of people in my life, to be honest with you. My father has a saying about people living in glass houses throwing stones.

I have learned in my life so far that yes I may have my opinions, I do have my own beliefs. Does that mean I have to share them with everyone? Noooooooo Does that mean everyone wants to hear my opinons and beliefs.... Nooooooooooooooooooo. Why don`t some people get this? YES YOU are entitled to your own opinion, and of course, by all means, have your own personal beliefs that are as honest as truth to you. Yes you are allowed that. But.... let your own beliefs and opinions run your life. Not mine.

Am I perfect... of freakin course not. I am human. I have my own standards, reasoning, and generally do things to make my life as pleasant and enjoyable as possible. I do not enjoy drama, or difficult times. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt until proven wrong. I try not to judge people for the way they look but more for the way they act. More so how they act towards my children & I. It`s a persons character to judge, not what their wearing, how they look, or how they talk.

If I am wrong, I will apologise. I am not above that. I try to be humble, positive for others, and a good support. Honestly, that is all that I want and expect from others in my life.

I do cut people out of my life, I can be cold and turn myself off to people. I got a mean streak like that. But I will not do it without reason. Someone has to treat me or my kids pretty poorly or intend to do so to be cut out of my life. I can be a terrific friend & support system to you, or I can completely disappear. And if it`s the latter, I`m sure you wouldn`t have missed me anyways... right?!

Yes, this is a vent. I am so sick and tired of someone that I have to see everyday, it`s impossible to shake this person for now, for what`s happening in my life. But as soon as I can, all ties will be cut, I will feel a weight lifted off my chest, and I will move on and not look back. And you know what? They won`t miss me either..... win-win I guess....

On to happier topics. Thanks for letting me vent. :)

2 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel any better, wifie, you are one of the most positive people I have ever met and are an amazing friend and support to me! I miss you like ten bears!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Kim! You always make me smile :) I just love you & the kids to bits & pieces, and you know that! Your an amazing woman! You inspire me to be a better mother everyday! I miss you so much too. *MUAH*

    ReplyDelete