The boys, my sis & me.

The boys, my sis & me.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

My little boy is 8!!

I was going to come on here last night, all excited that my little boy was turning 8, chat all about what a big boy he is..... Then I fell asleep! LOL Like completely passed out on the couch at 9pm, and didn't wake up until 3am!

So yes, my sweet E-boy is 8 now. Wow!! He is such a terrific kid! I am amazed with him each day. He is such a love, a helper, and an overall terrific kid. He is the most mellow child I know. He amazes me with how big his heart is.

Ethan kept on telling me over & over how terrific his birthday was, how much fun he had, and what a terrific mom I am and how happy he was. I couldn't ask for a better 8 year old than if I had made him myself.... oh wait a minute... I did! LOL

Happy Happy Birthday to my little boy! I am so proud to have you as my son, and I hope that as you grow, you will love life as much as you do now. The world is truly yours to enjoy my love!

I love you always,
Your mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment