I got interim marks today! My Ayden is such a smart young man, and I am so so so proud of him! I love that for all his test he is averaging 80-90% on all of his tests! He is giving his good ol`mom a run for her money with those kind of marks.....
EXCEPT....
The home work assignments! He is either not doing them or not handing them in. He`s getting 0`s! Out of 100%!!!!
Hand my brainiac a test and he`ll put most other students to shame. Give him a take home assignment, and well I guess the teacher will be lucky to see it completed and handed in.
I will take my licks in part of this for not staying on his case about homework daily. Not questioning, and reviewing his assignments on the computer and at home. See! I will admit when I`m not doing my part.
So here we go again. Cracking the whip! Not really, but ya know.... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment