The boys, my sis & me.

The boys, my sis & me.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Weekend is almost over...

Wow,

Time always flies. It's amazing how quickly the weekend can go from start to finish. Sometimes I think that the weekends should be 5 days and the weekdays should be 2 days! LOL Wouldn't that be awesome?!

I really shouldn't complain how quickly the weekend has gone by, I have had a really good weekend! Hockey game Friday night, which was just so much fun! And then Ewan had swimming Saturday morning. He is still such a fish in water. I love watching how much fun he has. It's pretty awesome to see him love water that much, and listen to the instructor so that he can play safely in the water that he loves so dearly.

Saturday afternoon was Ethan's soccer game. He just loves playing soccer. I CAN NOT believe how much that boy looks like his Daddy when he runs! OMG It is crazy! He looks like such a Cook when he is running up & down the field. He didn't score any goals. He actually even ran right past the ball, could have just kicked it since it was so close, and return to the other teams zone. But no. LOL It was quite funny. But he made up for it when came out of the paddock. The ball again was right there and he gave it a good kick into the opponents end zone. The other team was undefeatable, and Ethan's team managed to tie up the score at the end. So they played really well.

This morning is Ethan and the Astons swimming lessons. We are actually almost heading out of the door right now. Aston still isn`t as cool about the water as his other 2 brothers who are in swimming lessons. But he is getting there. He isn`t sure at first, but then once he`s in, he`s good. So that`s good for him!

Then this afternoon & tonight, is homework, cleaning, getting ready for the next week. I got a Chem test on Monday, yippee! A Bio test on Tuesday, lol. Then on Wednesday I`m doing the whole student buddy system with someone in OHS. A whole day following a 2nd year student from class to class. I am actually a bit nervous... but quite excited. But the nervous part is odd for me, lol. Yeah I don`t get nervous too much... So I`m not sure why I feel that way! But I know I probably won`t feel that way for long.

Thursday we have off from school, for Remembrance Day. So I`ll be attending a service for that, I believe downtown Edmonton, to pay my respects.

Friday I got school again. Double Chem! Can`t miss out on that. Just cause it`s SO much fun! LOL

Then on Sunday my adopted AB family and I are going to the CFR. I`m pretty stoked about going to that. Haven`t been in 9+ years to the CFR. So it`s pretty awesome. Looking forward to it.

Well it`s time to get ready for swimming lessons. So I`d better run :) Update more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment