The boys, my sis & me.

The boys, my sis & me.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

How about some pics from our Sunday?!

This day seems to be dragging. I'm getting lots done... but maybe because of the time change it seems like the never ending day! LOL So here are a few pics for your viewing pleasure!

Momma built them a train track EACH. Yes we all know why.... We couldn't find all the pieces to the 2nd wooden track. So I got creative to make a second figure eight track. I used the tunnel piece from the second wooden track with the plastic tracks. It`s held up well. That was until they started using the houses & tree pieces as missiles to try and take out each others trains... Bahahaha. Gotta give them an A for creative use of accessory pieces! LOL

And at the swimming pool this morning. They have a play area. I had to send in Ethan & Ayden in and turn around to come back home because all 5 of us (okay, really just me....) forgot the bag with the towels in it. Ethan`s lesson was about to start, so I sent in the big boys, while I ran home quickly. So I came to the pool to find Ayden rummaging through the toy box at the pool looking for colour coordinating huge lego pieces to build a box inside a box inside a box. LOL But look at the dirty look he`s giving his brother. Ha ha!

And here is Aston rockin & rollin on the teeter totter... the reason of Ayden`s dirty look. LMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment