The boys, my sis & me.

The boys, my sis & me.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Oh Wednesday....

Yep half way through the week!

Well I've had a pretty good week! I had an awesome day at school! Maybe I should just be a professional student! LOL Then I'll never have to stop loving what I do everyday! Nah... I got to go work a real job one day. I know I'll enjoy the career field I'm heading into, I always have fun with my jobs because they are what I make them to be. If I hate them then I'll be miserable, if I love them, then I'll love going to work.

Anyways school... oh I could go on & on about all the fun that I have at school. Most I really shouldn't say again or out loud. LOL But I do and can say certain things. I'm starting to think the common factor in all the fun is me though. LMAO.... and it's not always clean fun! I get told and talk some pretty bad stuff! I think it's hilarious. And like I said the common factor is me.... I'm sure everyone is SOOO shocked and sitting down now. I was told by my peers that I was the loudest female in Physics.... Like wha??!! I don't think so! LOL

Okay now onto the other school stuff. I'm doing good in Bio! I got 10/10 on my respiratory test. I beat my bio partner! YAY!! My bio partner is one BIG dude! LOL We had a lab in Bio today, I knew I wasn't going to like it much. We had to blow air into a spirometer... I knew that saliva was going to be flying! *puke* And sure enough it was.... I even knew I'd get some on me, yep I did. Luckily I didn't get anyone elses in my mouth... *double puke*. But I seriously started gaging when I look into the tube that you blow into the spirometer.... OMG That thing is so full of the nastiest of nasty shit!!! So I had 2 labs today.... Bio & Physics. It was already my long day. Then put in two labs.... just made it drag ass.

But I took the kids out for our favourite walk today to Rundle park. It was nice... but the sun set quicker than I thought. Now I've only ever been in Rundle once before at night. And I didn`t like it then, so my feelings towards Rundle at night haven`t changed much! Nope.... It wasn`t 100% dark, I`d say about 90% dark. Which by my standards was way too dark to be there! The kids had fun, got cold easily tthough. And I was chilly too. Winston loved being there the best. So it was good!

And yeah, here comes the bad Mom report. Ewan`s finger, that was slammed in the toy box.... pretty sure it`s broken... I didn`t take him to the Dr`s cause I thought because the mobility was fine, he was okay. Well I got told by my ex after the weekend that Ewan`s finger is probably broken, mostly likely broken I think he said. Oh man! I feel terrible. I just thought it was smushed, and swollen. My general rule for the ER is hanging at a weird angle or bleeding profusely! LOL Terrible rule huh.... But he has had someone at school step on it, smashed it around here and there. Refuses to wear the tape to have it immobilized to the finger beside it, cause it`s his pinky. I guess for the child that has had stitches, glue, and then stitches AND glue in 3 different spots on his face between the ages of 1-2, and also ripped out a stitch, to need the glue added to the stitches AND glue one... He`ll be okay. But still, saying he`ll be okay doesn`t help much with my mom guilt!

So it looks like I`m going to an Oilers hockey game Friday night with Mike! Woo! Awesome! I`m so excited to go. So watch the game. And look for me on the telly. Ha ha. Just kidding. I don`t think I got a jersey though. Uh oh! Better get a t-shirt, or something like that. Maybe one of the boys got one that`s too big for them.... Oh AND then next weekend I`m going to the CFR (Canadian Finals Rodeo) with my sissy pants Marla, and her mom & sister. They are the ones I spent Thanksgiving with. So yeah! Good fun times ahead for me. Hockey, music & good times this Friday night. And then cowboys, with my Alberta family next weekend. Damn I`m spoiled! I love it ;)

Well my cell sucks.... I was going to share some pics here, but I guess she has other plans. So maybe in the morning.... If I don`t sleep in too late again! Ha ha.... speaking of which... got to go switch over the laundry, and finish making kids lunches, set out clothes for the morning... ahhhhhh better go bust my ass now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment