Last post for tonight :) Then I actually have to get busy!
So tonight, Ayden is out at his friends for a sleep over. So it's just me & the little boys tonight. I plan on doing a big ol house clean, so that it's done for the weekend, cause it's another go go go weekend!
So tonight is the house clean, dishes, laundry for the week, floors, bathrooms, LOL I know.... I lead an exciting life. Look out... you might just want one like me! Ha ha ha
Saturday, is Ewan's swimming lessons, then strait from that we have soccer for Ethan. So we're dashing from the pool to the soccer pitch. LOL Since their on opposite sides of the city... and I just love Saturday driving in traffic! Then home for supper, studying, etc.
And then Sunday is Ethan & Aston swimming lessons. Then strait from bringing the kids home from swimming, my Alberta sissy pants & her family is taking me to the CFR! Yahoooo. LOL Off to the rodeo! I think it's the final day, so it's for the big prizes I think. That'll be so much fun!
Then home for another evening of making supper & studying!
Sounds like a pretty well rounded weekend to me! Next weekend & the following one the kids are off to their Dad's house. So I'll see what kind of trouble I can get myself into... LOL I mean... how much studying hard I can do... Of course... right ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment