The boys, my sis & me.

The boys, my sis & me.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Picture time!

I had so much fun tonight going to the hockey game! Detroit was here. I loved it! I was hollering at the players! LOL We even had the people beside us laughing! It was awesome. The only thing was they scored their only goal when I was in the bathroom! *sigh* go figure! LMAO
 Yes I'm sure everyone has seen this pic, but...me, in a lab coat, in the bathroom?! LOL How much odder does it get?
 Oh and here's my place of higher education! LOL The long skinny building (where the Edmonton skyline is directly behind) beside the tower building, are the two buildings where my classes take place.
 Hanging out on the couch eating Halloween candy, after coming home from trick or treating!
 My babes in a bath. Took this pic for their Daddy originally!

No comments:

Post a Comment