And yep, he ate it! LOL I must admit, I did have a small bite, just to try it... I mean come on... LOL

Then it was the chicken parmasen, I made from scratch.... goin back in... for THIRDS! LMAO
Can't waste one bit of it!
Wishing there was more rice! LOL The thing that just made me know I'm a good cook, and good mom, was when Ayden said.... "Mom, you know what you can get me for my 18th birthday (other than luggage packed with my own stuff..." We joke... LOL You know I wouldn't/couldn't/can't kick him out. He said "Big ol book of your recipies, so I can make your food when I move out with my friends". Awww! Of course I will, he won't use it for years.... Ha ha But I won't tell him that!
Then after supper I sat down to the computer to find this. Oh he makes me laugh. I love my teen! Not many parents feel that way!





No comments:
Post a Comment