That`s what Aston was told by a fireman the other day at daycare. I swear my boys have the exact same crappy timing as their mother. Ahahaha!
It started when I picked up Aston at daycare, he found facination with the emergency fire alarm. He kept on running his fingers over it. Looking at my slyly, as to say without words... `well, what are you going to do about me touching this momma?` Once I actually saw what he was doing, I started talking to him about how that is for a fire, and it`s for emergencies, and only adults can pull it.
But when picking up the three youngest boys, it`s a mad house by the door, changing shoes, getting on coats, loading up back packs with homework & lunchkits. So I look over to see Aston touching the fire alarm again, exasperated that my mini safety lecture didn`t work, I just said `Aston! I told you not to touch that!!` then from behind me I hear... `yeah cause if you pull that you`ll have to answer to ME!!` Well Aston poor timing lead to one of the Dad`s at daycare saying that to my little boy. The funniest part was the Dad was in full uniform.
I just had to laugh that Aston`s timing is about a perfect as his mothers! Only he could be trying my patience with a fire alarm while there was a firefighter standing right there. LOL Needless to say he ran & hid behind me right away and didn`t touch the alarm again! Silly boy :)
Hahahahahhaha! Did you say 'I told you so!' and prance around around all smug??? No? We're supposed to be at the other end of the ladder I guess. Shame.
ReplyDeleteOoohhh!!! It WAS you behind the fire errr, 'drill', during Math wasn't it??!! Like mother, like son. You Canuck pyros!!!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteYou know Lauren, just the fact that someone else stopped my little redheaded man from evacuating the building, was `I told you so enough`! LOL And damn girl, I thought the fire drill thing was just a you & me sort of deal.... DL Lauren... DL girl! ;) (And yes, I do love fire) Now your just making me share way to many secrets! Ha ha ha!
ReplyDelete