The boys, my sis & me.

The boys, my sis & me.

Monday, September 27, 2010

To my future daughter in laws

I wanted to write this out to all my future DIL`s! I know one day I will have 4, and with that will come much blame I`m sure of `oh his mother never did this....`and `his mother never did that!...`Well I can honestly say, that I am really the out numbered one here in the house of testosterone. Never is that more apparent that in the bathroom. LOL Yes the bathroom. I am sorry sweethearts, but I have tried & tried AND TRIED to get their bathroom manners in order, seat down, not leaving the seat wet. But alas, I am just one woman, in a sea of little boys growing up to be men. Please have pity on me for this one. I will keep on trying, goodness knows that I do not enjoy their bathroom manners, lol, but if there is one place where you might have compassion for me.. I hope it`s this one. ;)

5 comments:

  1. Oh man! I can only imagine! You have my pity on this one. Classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I am not looking forward to having three boys peeing all over the seat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So classic Lauren! Classicly unclassic! Bahaha!

    Get ready for it Terri! I have yet to see an age where they hit more than miss! LMAO :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously Cheryl! Cohen pees all over the place. We are like dude pay attention to what you are doing. LOL

    ReplyDelete