Isn't it incredible that I completely forgot about this blog? I have been & done SO much since then!!
I worked in the camps up in northern Alberta, been a consultant for an oil & gas company, got my NCSO designation, and then worked as a Safety Officer on a site for a contractor that works for the same O&G company I was a consultant for... During that time the three youngest boys were living with their Dad. Now I'm living in a small town in Saskatchewan, working for a plant doing QA as a lab assistant & LOTO review/creation for the plant, with my three youngest back in my care.
That boyfriend from 2011 is gone, had another one who didn't work out. Now I have been on & off with the current one who finally figured out that he should be the ones dyer taking a trip out west to clear his head & think clearer. Humph.... I knew that all along!! Silly men!!
So I should do some updating & catching this page up after 4 years of being MIA!! Let the blogging begin. AGAIN :)
No comments:
Post a Comment