The boys, my sis & me.

The boys, my sis & me.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Waiting for a new post?!?!

Hey Everyone!!!

Yes it's me. The neglectful one. The one you all thought would never post again, the one that you all hoped would but hasn't. I have been on here a good few times, started to post, but then became distracted with my own thoughts, or the needs of those around me. So I walked away. I'm am sorry to not have posted on here for a while.

The kids & I have been very busy. It was Ayden's birthday. We went out to a Grey Cup event that night. Then the kids were doing swimming & Ethan's soccer. Oh I've been studying hard when I haven't been falling asleep on the couch!! Seriously.... my brain has been SO exhausted! I have had a very difficult time trying to stay awake. So I've done my finals and are now moving onto Christmas prep.

Here & now I'm going to put up some pics, and promise to write more about us later.... one day. LOL

This is us at Grey Cup Weekend on November 26th.










No comments:

Post a Comment