WOW
What a year!! I guess from start to finish it sure has been an interesting one. Many, many changes. Many chances to pick myself up and prove what I'm worth... to myself (most importantly) and to others. Another beautiful year with the opportunity to raise 4 of the best young men I know, yes that is my completely bias opinion. It hasn't been the simplest or easiest of years that I have ever known to live through. But I LIVED through it.... Literally, I did survive this year. That is truly my biggest accomplishment this year. The fact that I was given a chance at life when others may not have survived, not because of inner or outer strength, just because I was fortunate enough to be given another chance to be here to see my boys grow into the young men I know I'll be proud to call my sons. As well as the chance to show the world what I am going to do with myself, and how I will always succeed at all I do.
Good bye 2010....... I know 2011 will bring greater joy, happiness & love to my boys & myself :)
No comments:
Post a Comment